Monday, January 23, 2012

Monday, Monday

Here I am again. Monday morning.....the weekend was actually - ok. At least mentally. I have been healthy and eating what I should, not restricting and not over-exercizing. And actually had some fun. (Sledding with the kids made me laugh so much!)

But the eating process has been difficult...not mentally, but physically. I haven't had the urge to binge and purge - this is monumental.....but on the flip side, when I do eat normally I feel so uncomfortable....like my stomach has no idea what to do with this food. And I just honestly don't know what to do....because I am getting more hungry, I am eating more...but then I just am in pain and try to find a way to be comfortable in my skin.

I am lucky that I know this will pass, it will take a while to get my digestion system adjusted....I know that won't happen overnight and I know that I can do this. I have done it before, and survived. I can do it again....and survive.

So mental is better than physical now. At least it was this weekend. I will continue to put one foot in front of the other and continue on.....

No comments: